Companies spend a lot of money on sending employees to trainings but more often
than not these are looked as time-off from regular work instead of an opportunity
to upgrade skills. With the advancement in training methodologies and creation of
new channels of delivery it becomes important that the HR or Learning and Development
team is able to identify the right employee training needs.
EazeWork’s Learning Management module is designed to be used by employees, managers
and HR team to manage the end to end process of learning and development.
The module is designed to
- capture identified competency gaps between HR, manager and employee
- formulate development goals for employees
- develop training curriculum by the HR team after consolidating the development requirements
- plan trainings and manage enrolments – communicating details, getting approvals
- capture feedback on training and trainer’s effectiveness
- measure employee performance against delivered trainings